Washington University’s Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts and the Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum invite St. Louis-area teachers to an open house event to learn about opportunities for themselves and their students.
At the event, participants will:
• Tour the Sam Fox School (tours at 5pm and at 6pm)
• View current exhibitions:
Georges Braque and the Cubist Still Life, 1928 – 1945
Face and Figure in European Art, 1928 – 1945
Women: Contemporary Chinese Art
• Learn about upcoming professional development workshops:
Meaningful Objects: The Cubist Still Life
About Face: Poetry and the Human Visage
Opening the Eye Mind: Visual Art through Focused Awareness
• Pick up educational materials
• Enter a raffle for a chance to win a Kemper goody bag
• Enjoy snacks and drinks with fellow teachers
The Sam Fox School and the Kemper Art Museum are located near the corner of Skinker and Forsyth Boulevards directly west of Forest Park on the Danforth Campus of Washington University.
Parking is available for $1/hour at metered spots along Brookings Drive and at pay station spaces in the parking lot just east of the Museum. Parking meters are free after 6p.